Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random Ramblings

* I'm beginning a new workout regime. My workout schedule was always a bit up in the air, but now I think I've set a schedule that I can keep for the most part. I'm excited because working out is oh so good for my soul.

* When I think about the lifespan of only 10-12 years for most French Bullies, I begin to panic. Then I realize that Earl is only 8 months old and I take a deep breath.

* I'm really itching for a new (certified preowned) car. I'm learning to be patient. God will provide when it's the right time.

* I got my hair chopped off on Friday, as in my hair hasn't been this short since I was in elementary school. I think I like it, but it's still growing on me. (pun intended) Pictures to come..maybe.

* Summer is absolutely my favorite season, but lately I'm finding myself excited for Fall festivities. I don't know what's going on with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment